The big event is finally over!
Okay..not that entirely..
Since the major wave will come in March..
Guess it will be a busy March for me..
But after this experience, I realized I prefer dealing with people..
As in organizing events..
Meeting people..
Some sort like a customer service related job..
Not on the phone handling complains of course..
But more on providing information..
Hmm..not sure how i should put it across..
Anyway..
Meeting people always make me feel as if I have made a whole bunch of new friends..
Although it's for that split second..
But still..
It makes me feel good knowing that I have satisfied customers..
So..
Hiding in the office replying emails and phone calls doesn't look like the right kinda job for me..
It just makes me a dull girl..
Have downloaded this application form..
Not sure if I should fill it in..
And what I should fill in..
Should I give up so easily?
or should I stay on?
I just hope I don't get forced till I go a little nutty..
...
Preparing for CNY...
It's my year again..




