Oh Yeah..finally did a new blogskin for my blog!
I am at work on a Sat instead of at the Driving school..
Hopefully I will not forget all my driving skills..
Currently blogging at the school's library..
It was a nice experience..
To help out at the events..
I realized that I prefer running around the place attending to the people..
Rather than sitting in the office talking to them on phone or via Email..
Hmm..think I really prefer customer Svc related stuff..
Anyway..
The peak will be coming soon..
I need to be very prepared..
Duno what to expect..
But I guess as communicated I will be screamed at when people are stressed out..
Hmm..
Hopefully I can get to clear all my backlog now before the peak comes..
CNY is coming!
Shall have a brand new start with a new resolution in this festive period..
Update my resolution nearer the day ba..
...




